The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) vision is that buildings and communities will regenerate and sustain the health and vitality of all life within a generation. USGBC’s mission is to transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, enabling an environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous environment that improves the quality of life. Through their community network, continuous collaboration with industry experts, market research publications and LEED professional credentials, their global staff is working every day to help advance spaces that are brighter and healthier for communities to live, work and play in.
The internship positions currently available at USGBC include:
- Communications & Media Relations Intern
- Resource Development Intern
- Community Storytelling Intern
- Events Intern
- Greenbuild Conference & Events Internship
- Instructional Design Intern
- State & Local Advocacy Intern
- Legal Intern
- Email or fax your resume and a letter of interest to our human resources department.
- Note the title of the position you are applying for
- Submit files as PDFs or Word documents.
Ways to contact HR
No phone calls, please